The Home Builders Association of Jackson (HBAJ) was chartered in 1946.
Over the years HBAJ has grown to become one of the largest local trade associations in the South, representing not only home builders and remodelers but also manufacturers, service providers and businesses connected to the home building industry.
With over 500 members companies employing thousands of workers, the Association provides its members with a wide variety of services, programs legislative representation and membership opportunities. The Association is one of the more than 850 local such associations throughout the nation affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) headquartered in Washington, D.C. HBAJ is also affiliated with the Home Builders Association of Mississippi (HBAM).
- Serving as the voice of our members by being a positive influence in the legislative and regulatory areas and before the citizens of Metro Jackson.
- Providing industry information services and education to members and the public, which can best be served at the local level.
- Furthering the professional standards of the building industry.
- Promoting home ownership and safe, affordable housing for all citizens of the Jackson Metro Area.
- Providing leadership and services that support the growth and effectiveness of the state association.
- Our goal is to improve the conditions in the housing industry, thereby assisting the social, political and economic welfare of the Jackson Metro Area and the State of Mississippi.
HBAJ produces the Spring Parade of Homes and the Fall Parade of Homes events as well as the The Home Show, Autumn Tour of Homes and are co-founders of the MiracleHome project along with Friends of Children’s Hospital which proceeds benefit the Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital.
For more information about the Home Builders Association of Jackson visit us www.hbajackson.com .